Ufone 3g Packages 2015
Ufone has announced that it will discontinue its all previously offered 3G bundles from April 10th, that is almost a month from now.
Discontinued packages (from April 10th, 2015) include:
- 5 ka punch
- Daily Super Bucket
- 15 Din Package-5MB
- All previous basic, ultra and super ultra 3G packages
With new Ufone 3G Packages, which will be finalized in a week’s time, prices for 1Mbps and 3Mpbs packages are expected to be adjusted at higher side, while basic 3G packages — that come with 512Kbps speeds — might be offered at lower prices.
Ufone customers aren’t going to like speed caps that Ufone is planning to keep on these 3G packages, particularly when all other operators are offering uncapped 3G packages.
The current 3G packages from Ufone are as follows:
Special Daily package is valid from 1AM to 9AM.
Default Tariff – Prepaid
- Default tariff will be Rs.20 for the first MB and the user will get next 19 MBs free, then will get charged for the 21st MB and will get the next 19 MBs free and so on.
- Default throughput for the entire day will be 1 Mbps.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs every day as it happens in current scenario.
How to Subscribe:
- Dial *3# to subscribe to the package of your choice
- In addition to above mentioned Ufone 3G Packages, customers can also subscribe Ufone Mega Internet Offer with below details:
- 50 GBs daily — valid from 12 AM to 12 PM (with max speed of 5Mbps)
- Daily Charges: Rs. 6 per day
- *550# for subscriptions (auto renewals)
- To unsubscribe dial *5501#
Terms & Conditions:
- Dial *706# to check the remaining balance of the buckets.
- Timings for Special Daily bucket is from 1:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Daily bucket is on auto-renewal, SMS UNSUB to 8804 to unsubscribe.
- Special Daily bucket is on auto-renewal, SMS UNSUB to 7810 to unsubscribe.
- Dial *7701# to de activate 3G on your connection.
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the Default tariff.
- On Default tariff, customer will receive speed up to 1 Mbps for the entire day
- 3G provisioned customers with 3G enabled handsets can avail 3G buckets in 2G coverage areas but the data speed will be that of 2G. When travelling from 2G to 3G coverage areas, their Data speed will be upgraded to their respective 3G speed.